GC Sports Academies are a great opportunity to develop yourself in your chosen sport, with training Monday afternoons and competing in fixtures every Wednesday during term-time.
There are so many reasons to join GC sports Academies:
- 6-10 hours professional coaching each week
- Academy clothing package
- Post-match analysis
- NGB Coaching/Officiating Qualification in your sport
- Progression pathways in your chosen sport to elite teams
- The opportunity to compete against people of your own age, locally, regionally and nationally
- Free travel to and from training and matches
- Representing the College in the AoC West Midlands League and Cup competitions as well as internal competitions.
And we have a number of sports for students to get involved in….