Our Sports Academies are open to any students who take sport seriously. If your course timetable fits around the training sessions we offer, you can take a place as a Sports Academy student.
Why Should I Join the Sports Academy?
There are plenty of benefits available to Sports Academy students!
- 6-10 hours professional coaching each week
- Academy clothing package
- Post-match analysis
- Up to a Level 2 Coaching/Officiating Qualification in your sport
- Progression pathways in your chosen sport to elite teams
- The opportunity to compete against people of your own age, locally, regionally and nationally
- Free travel to and from training and matches
- Representing the College in the BCS West Midlands League and Cup competitions as well as a County Cup and internal competition.
In 2013 we’ll be running the following sports as Sports Academies:
- Rugby Union
- PASS (Preparing Athletes for Sporting Success)
Talk to Will Merivale, our Sports Academy Coordinator, to get started!