Each year the College tracks the higher education destinations of our students by using our own records in combination with official UCAS reports. We like to know what happens to our students after they leave us and the information helps us to review how successful we are with helping students to progress.
- 470 students applied through UCAS in 2016.
- 359 students were successfully placed on a course which represents a slightly higher conversion rate than the National average.
- Students placed on a higher education course progressed from A levels, Access to Higher Education and a large proportion from vocational qualifications including BTEC and CACHE Diplomas.
- 28 students secured places at Russell Group universities and other leading universities including University of Bath.
- Just over 85% of our students were accepted at their first choice university which is higher than the National average.
- Our students went on to study at 67 different institutions in the UK - the 15 most popular are shown below
- Our students went on to study a wide variety of subjects and the tables below show a breakdown for all students placed by overall subject categories and a further breakdown of the top 15 most popular individual subjects.