All applications for full time courses are made online and processed through UCAS for all students who want to study in the UK.
When do you make an application?
- From 9th May 2017, Search tool goes live
- From 23rd May 2017 register on UCAS Apply using the College Buzz Word GC2018
- From 6th September 2017 submit and pay for application
- 2nd October 2017 deadline for conservatoire music courses
- 15th October 2017 deadline for Oxford, Cambridge, Medicine, Dentistry, Veterinary Science
- 17th November 2017 internal College deadline *
- 15th January 2018 UCAS deadline for most applications
- 25th February 2018 UCAS Extra opens for those holding no offers
*The College deadline is earlier than the UCAS deadline because we need to have time to approve the application, upload and approve the UCAS reference and send to UCAS by 15th January deadline. Note: if you are applying for certain courses such as Law and those with an October deadline you will need to register for the appropriate admissions tests before or at the start of the academic year.