Gloucestershire College > About Us and Jobs at GC > Campuses and Contacts > Forest of Dean
Particularly known for its A Levels, arts courses and Discover and Independent Living Pathways, our Forest campus is also
home to our popular Graduations hair and beauty salon serving members of the public and offering great hands-on experience.
A former GC student is drawing on his own experiences as a wheelchair user to create a useful accessibility guide to Gloucester. Christian, who completed a BTEC Level 2 in Business Administration at GC has secured himself employment with Marketing Gloucester.
Gloucestershire College > Student and Parent Guide > Applying for a Higher Education Course
• Give support with the research process and understand personal priorities
• Encourage students to book and attend open days and go with them if you can
• Help to make realistic applications by knowing predicted grades
• In preparation for writing a personal statement, encourage students to become involved in a wide range of activities and experiences to support their applications.
• Make sure you know about the application process and when the deadlines are. There is a useful Parent Guide on the UCAS website.
• The college usually holds a Parents’ Higher Education event in September which you are invited to. The event includes finding out more about how to make a good application and information about student finance.
Gloucestershire College Sixth Form is excited to unveil its brand new Course Guide for 2015/16, which is now available to view and download online, and will be in physical format from Monday 10 November.
Gloucestershire College is inviting parents in to each of its campuses next week for a series of Parent Information Sessions, aimed at helping them understand all of their children’s education options after their GCSEs, including sixth form, college courses and apprenticeships.