ACCA is the global body for professional accountants. These programmes will enable students to achieve qualifications from level 4 to level 7 in the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
The ACCA programme enables students to acquire both financial and management accounting skills that means they can move between roles, industries and sectors.
The programme contains knowledge and skills modules and these are summarised below:
This module can be a stand-alone level 4 qualification or an introduction to the full ACCA qualification. It consists of three two-hour computer-based exams. You will know whether you have passed within minutes of doing the exam and the ACCA will award you the Diploma in Accounting and Business.
- Paper F1 Accountant in Business
- Paper F2 Management Accounting
- Paper F3 Financial Accounting (INT)
On passing this module (level 5 and 6), that consists of six three-hour exams, you will be awarded the Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business.
- Paper F4 Corporate and Business Law (UK)
- Paper F5 Performance Management
- Paper F6 Taxation (UK)
- Paper F7 Financial Reporting (INT)
- Paper F8 Audit and Assurance (INT)
- Paper F9 Financial Management
This final stage is level 7 and consists of three Essentials papers and two Option papers. After completing these papers you can apply to be a full member of the ACCA.
P1 Government, Risk and Ethics
P2 Corporate Reporting (INT)
P3 Business Analysis
Options (Choose two from four):
P4 Advanced Financial Management
P5 Advanced Performance Management
P6 Advanced Taxation (UK)
P7 Advanced Audit and Assurance (INT)
We intend to commence delivery of the P level papers from Spring 2018, on a Thursday afternoon at the Gloucester Campus.
For further information and to express an interest, please email Lee.Pratt@gloscol.ac.uk
What will this prepare me for ?
After completing the skills modules you have the opportunity to top-up by dissertation to get the ACCA-approved Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Finance.
After completing the professional level you could also top-up by dissertation to get an MSc in Accounting and Financial Management or an MBA.
Please note there will be an additional session on Saturday 11th November, 2017 at the Cheltenham Campus, in order to focus on the December examination window. (To be confirmed at the beginning of September)
Finally, there are a number of options available at GC to help you pay for your course fees:
- Setting up a Direct Debit: You’ll be asked for a 20% deposit when you enrol and this can be paid in cash, or by debit or credit card. There is a 2% charge on credit card payments. Course fees must be paid in full by the end of your course so the monthly instalments would be adjusted accordingly e.g. for a one year course you would make 8 payments
- Advanced Learner Loan: Contact Student Services to find out more and whether this course is eligible
- Support for those that are unemployed and in receipt of benefits: Contact Student Services to find out if this course is eligible for funding and whether you are eligible
Choose a Course Variant
ACCA - Financial Reporting INT (Paper F7)
ACCA - Taxation UK (Paper F6)
Shortlist and Apply
Please select the specific course you would like to apply for.