This qualification is designed for people in their first management roles - including team leaders and first-line managers.
Get the tools and confidence to coach or mentor people as part of your normal working role;
- Learn about coaching and mentoring as powerful development tools
- Understand the role and responsibilities of an effective coach and mentor
- Explore different coaching and/or mentoring models
- Put your skills into practice - carry out supervised coaching and/or mentoring
The impact for your employer
- Implement coaching and mentoring in your organisation
- Ensure the managers you develop as coaches and mentors are properly equipped with the skills, knowledge and ethical understanding they need to be effective
- Create a coaching and mentoring culture in your organisation
Class attendance on this course will be 4 hours per week over 20 weeks; in addition expect to undertake some independent study to complete the course.
Finally, there are a number of options available at GC to help you pay for your course fees:
- Setting up a Direct Debit: You’ll be asked for a 20% deposit when you enrol and this can be paid in cash, or by debit or credit card. There is a 2% charge on credit card payments. Course fees must be paid in full by the end of your course so the monthly instalments would be adjusted accordingly e.g. for a one year course you would make 8 payments
- Advanced Learner Loan: Contact Student Services to find out more and whether this course is eligible
- Support for those that are unemployed and in receipt of benefits: Contact Student Services to find out if this course is eligible for funding and whether you are eligible
Coaching and Mentoring
October 2018 (TBC) at 5:00 pm finishes 9:00 pm
Shortlist and Apply
If you would like to apply for this course, please add it to your shortlist. You may then add further courses to your shortlist or continue to complete your application.
Shortlist and Apply