This level 3 CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development) qualification is recognised and valued by employers. It provides the opportunity for you to acquire a wide range of relevant practical skills and knowledge to reinforce your current or future role in HR. You will gain confidence to be more effective at work and add value to your HR function.
For those not currently working in HR it can provide a platform for a move into a new career role with a professionally recognised qualification.
- Developing yourself as an effective HR practitioner
- Understanding organisations and the role of HR
- Recording, analysing and using HR information
- Resourcing talent
- Supporting good practice in managing employee relations
- Supporting good practice in performance management and reward
Classroom based teaching is the main teaching method, with some online activities and independent study. Students will be required to attend two day-time practical sessions during the year.
Finally, there are a number of options available at GC to help you pay for your course fees:
- Setting up a Direct Debit: You’ll be asked for a 20% deposit when you enrol and this can be paid in cash, or by debit or credit card. There is a 2% charge on credit card payments. Course fees must be paid in full by the end of your course so the monthly instalments would be adjusted accordingly e.g. for a one year course you would make 8 payments
- Advanced Learner Loan: Contact Student Services to find out more and whether this course is eligible
- Support for those that are unemployed and in receipt of benefits: Contact Student Services to find out if this course is eligible for funding and whether you are eligible
Human Resource Practice
September 2018 (TBC) at 5:00 pm finishes 9:00 pm
Shortlist and Apply
If you would like to apply for this course, please add it to your shortlist. You may then add further courses to your shortlist or continue to complete your application.
Shortlist and Apply