AAT Access is a short qualification to help you develop essential business and finance skills you can apply directly to the workplace, including:
- Essential accounting procedures
- Accounting in a professional environment
- Mathematics for accounting
- Creating business documents.
AAT Access will help you develop skills that open doors for you in all types of businesses, from small local firms to large multinational companies.
Learners must attend college for one three hour lesson per week for a period of 13 weeks.
Once you've achieved AAT Access you'll have the option to progress to the Level 2 Foundation Certificate for Accounting Technicians course.
For further detail refer to the AAT website http://www.aat.org.uk/.
Assessment is based on one computer based examination
For further information, please phone 0345 155 2020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you do not need to speak to a tutor to enrol on this course - you can simply go to Student Services.
Full AAT enrolment information will be provided in your first lesson. The AAT registration fees are in addition to the fees paid to the college.
Finally, there are a number of options available at GC to help you pay for your course fees:
- Setting up a Direct Debit: You’ll be asked for a 20% deposit when you enrol and this can be paid in cash, or by debit or credit card. There is a 2% charge on credit card payments. Course fees must be paid in full by the end of your course so the monthly instalments would be adjusted accordingly e.g. for a one year course you would make 8 payments
- Advanced Learner Loan: Contact Student Services to find out more and whether this course is eligible
- Support for those that are unemployed and in receipt of benefits: Contact Student Services to find out if this course is eligible for funding and whether you are eligible
Choose a Start Date
9 January 2018 at 5:30 pm finishes 9:00 pm
24 April 2018 at 5:30 pm finishes 9:00 pm
Shortlist and Apply
Please select the specific course you would like to apply for.