How will apprenticeships benefit your business?
Apprenticeships offer real, measurable business benefits for employers. They are proven to increase productivity, improve motivation and offer real succession planning.
- Grow your team whilst keeping your costs down
- Increase staff retention and motivation
- Increase productivity
- Directly address any skills gaps within your business
- Get full support from Gloucestershire College
- Receive new incentive payments from the government of up to £3,000 per apprentice hired before 31 January 2021
We have a number of programmes available so you can find the apprenticeship that is right for your business:
What will it cost? Much less than you think
The government will pay £2,000 to all employers in England for each new apprentice they hire aged between 16-24, and £1,500 for each new apprentice they hire aged 25 and over before 31 January 2021.
- If your company has less than 50 employees and you take on a 16-18 year old, you are entitled to receive the training completely free of charge.
- If you are not a levy payer, (your wage bill is less than £3 million) you will contribute just 5% of the total cost of your apprenticeship training, the Government will pay the remaining 95%. Additionally, you will receive £1,000 for each 16-18 year old apprentice that you take on, plus the incentive payments from the government. That’s a total of up to £3,000 per apprentice hired paid directly to your business.
- If you pay the apprenticeship levy, as well as receiving the incentive payments from the government, we can support you to maximise your levy strategy and make the most of funding on offer. You can use your levy funds to bring in new talent to the business, or upskill existing employees and help reduce skills gaps.
Our experts are here to support your business and offer guidance about how you can receive incentive payments for apprenticeships. Get in touch to arrange a free consultation with one of Business Hub team via: email@example.com.