About the course
Whether you want to make positive changes to your own health and wellbeing, or are looking to launch a career in this sector, this course will provide you with an understanding of the impact that food and diet has on health.
It's a Level 2 qualification, which is similar to having a GCSE at grade A*-C or 4-9, so it's a great addition to your CV too.
- The principles of healthy eating
- The nutritional needs of individuals
- Planning a healthy diet
- Principles of weight management
- Understanding eating disorders
- Principles of food safety for the home environment
Courses delivered through iTrain, our online learning portal
- Start when you want - flexible around family commitments and working from home
- Self study learning - no need to attend a classroom
- Accessible to all - no entry requirements
- Personalised support - a dedicated online support team
- Add skills to your CV - progress your career
What do I need to get started?
To study these courses you will need the following:
- An Internet enabled PC running Microsoft Windows
- An active email account
- Microsoft Word or a similar word processing software program. (You may need additional software programs for IT courses – please contact us for more information.)
- Adobe Reader
- Adobe Flash Player (version 9.0 or higher)