Online-only courses offered by GC's dedicated iTrain team, who deliver outstanding customer service and support from application to completion.
How it works
Each course has an estimated course length; during this time you will read a variety of course materials, complete practical activities and carry out additional research until you undertake an online exam to complete the course.
You will be assigned a dedicated tutor, who you can discuss course content with, plus an online support team who can help with any technical issues.
Why learn online?
- Flexible - you choose when and where you study, meaning online learning can fit around existing home and work commitments.
- Personalised support - you'll get time with your tutor with no disruptions from other students.
- Self-paced - work through the course material at your own pace and revisit topics or pause study for additional research.
- Improve your CV - online learning demonstrates self motivation, time management and digital skills, which employers love.
- Save money - with no need to attend a classroom, you'll save on commuting costs.
Business and finance courses
For professionals, businesses and those wanting to work towards a new career.