This course is suitable for people already working in a security related role such as a Cyber Security Specialist, Information Security Analyst, Forensics & Incident Response Analyst or Penetration Tester, and for those aspiring to develop a career in cyber security.
Core areas of study will include:
- Threats, hazards, risks and intelligence
- Developing and analysing a security case
- Organisational context for a structured and reasoned implementation of security in a network
- Cyber security risk assessment
- Information security policy and procedure
- Security technologist
- Incident response
The duration of the apprenticeship is 24 months.
Whether you choose to train existing staff or hire new apprentices, this professional training can be paid for using your apprenticeship levy. Or, if you are not a levy payer (your annual wage bill is less than £3 million), you will pay just 10% of the training costs.