Why study counselling?
Counselling courses are taught at our Cheltenham Campus and equip you with the skills to listen and help others, among others.
Qualifications can lead to rewarding careers in welfare, nursing, management, HR, probation and social
services, teaching, charity and volunteering.
- Make a real difference
- Skills for personal and professional life
- Taught by industry experts
- Flexible study options - part-time and evening
- Study further to become your own boss
Our part-time and evening courses include nationally-recognised qualifications, from levels 2 to 5:
- Effective Listening Skills (L2) - evening
- Counselling Skills (L2) - morning, afternoon and evening
- Counselling Studies (L3) - evening
- Therapeutic Counselling (L4) - one full day per week
- Therapeutic Counselling (L5) - one full day per week