Business Admin Apprenticeship with Twyver (Actemium)Back to List
- Reference: VAC001312997
- Total Positions: 1
- Location: Staverton
- Salary: £150 per week
- Hours: 30 hours per week
- Closing Date: 1 November 2017
You will be working towards your L2 Business Admin apprenticeship by assisting in a range of duties relevant to your studies, you will also be set aside time to complete your learning.
- Proactively, performs and manages the administrative activities enabling the office to run efficiently at all times.
- General admin duties i.e. photocopying, filing (paper and electronically)
- Using Word and Excel to create financial spreadsheets and other accounting documents
- Managing office post
- Answering phone calls, email enquiries and greeting any visitors in the office
- Taking minutes in meetings
- Managing diaries
Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Excel in particular)., excellent numeracy and literacy, excellent customer service.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Excellent personal organisation and administration skills
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Take pride in and take ownership of his/her work
- Be able to prioritise workload effectively to meet required deadlines
- Be a strong team player
GCSE Maths and English A - C (9 - 4) Functional Skills Level 2 or equivalent
Possible permanent position upon completion of apprenticeship
About the employer
Over time, the VINCI Energies Group has expanded around the world. It is now one of the major players in the areas of infrastructure, industry, ICT, and service sector. Working at VINCI Energies means contributing to achievements that make everyday life both easier and safer while preparing for the future. Join the Group to share our successes.