Apprentice Chef at The Village PubBack to List
- Reference: VAC001138802
- Total Positions: 1
- Location: Cirencester
- Salary: £130.00 per week
- Hours: 35 hours per week
- Closing Date: 1 March 2017
To work and train with the head chef and a small brigade of chefs to produce food to the highest quality using fresh locally sourced ingredients.
As an apprentice you will be required to:
- Work alongside a brigade of highly skilled chefs
- Produce food using the freshest locally sourced ingredients to the highest standard for our discerning guests
- Help with basic meal prep
- Follow instructions from the team
- Work in a safe, efficient manner to produce meals on a timescale
- Follow our high standards of hygiene
- Identify and remove hazards, make sure the work area is always clean and tidy
- Input in menu choices
The ability to work well under pressure, multi task and take instruction and good team working and communication skills and a real passion for food and cooking.
- A sense of humour
- Well presented
- Good personal hygiene
GCSE grade D or above in Maths and English or equivalent.
A permanent role within the company with possibility to progress.
Things to consider
Evening and weekend work to be discussed with candidate.