Apprentice Chef at The Gardeners ArmsBack to List
- Reference: VAC000898571
- Total Positions: 1
- Location: Tewkesbury
- Salary: £175.00 per week
- Hours: 35 hours per week across 4 1/2 days
- Closing Date: 1 March 2017
Apprentice chef position to learn cooking from core ingredients to the plate.
- Assist the team of chefs in ordering, preparing, cooking and presenting foods to guests.
- Responsible for all aspects of hygiene and keeping the kitchen clean - Help retain it’s 5-star rating.
- Desire to help the business achieve further sales growth as well as controls all costs.
- Actively communicate with all team members and promote a healthy working environment.
All training will be given, no formal skills required.
- Willing to learn
- Good personal hygiene
- Punctual and reliable
A - D English Maths GCSE or equivalent.
Full time work and depends on personal ambitions.
Things to consider
Rural village location so own transport required
Hospitality business so customer focused – means weekend work, split shifts and late nights (to be discussed with candidate).