Domiciliary Care Assistant Apprenticeship at Nash Healthcare LtdBack to List
- Reference: VAC001315406
- Total Positions: 10
- Location: Gloucester
- Salary: £225 per week
- Hours: 30 hours per week
- Closing Date: 19 October 2017
Care Assistants wanted to provide high quality, person centred care to individuals in their own home. Supporting with Personal Care, Medication, Meal Preparation and sometimes assistance with feeding.
Nash Healthcare are expanding! We pride ourselves on providing high quality care in a person centered way supporting individuals to stay in their own home for as long as safely and practicably possible.
Nash Healthcare is recruiting Healthcare Assistants to join our expanding work force for work in Gloucester and surrounding areas. These areas cover, Stroud, Forest of Dean, Tewkesbury and The Cotswold’s.
We are looking for people who are passionate about delivering high quality care to ensure our service user’s needs are met in their own home.
You will need to be flexible and confident, carrying out day-to-day tasks within their homes and assisting service users in the community.
Responsibilities include personal care, assistance with medication, meal preparation and light domestic duties.
No previous experience required as full induction and ongoing training will be provided up to Diploma Level.
- Full & part time hours available.
- Pay Rates beginning at £8p.h weekday and evenings, £9p.h at weekends and £8.p.h for nights rising after successful completion of 3 months probationary.
- Being a car driver is beneficial but not essential.
- Successful candidates are required to provide an enhanced DBS.
- If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity to create a career for yourself and you would like further details about the role, then please contact us on 01452 346576 alternatively please email: email@example.com
- We want to hear from you! Don’t Delay, call us today!
Good level of written and spoken English. Full training will be provided.
- Good communicator
- Team player
Three GCSE Grades A*-D (or equivalent) to include English and Mathematics.
Supervisory positions such as senior care workers, support to obtain further qualifications. I.E Level 3 diploma.
About the employer
For more than 35 years, Nash Health Care has been dedicated to improving the health of the community. Established in 2000, Nash Health Care Foundation seeks to advance the mission of Nash Health Care through advocacy, education, fundraising, relationships and stewardship.