Business Administration Apprenticeship at Kohler Mira LtdBack to List
- Reference: VAC001175814
- Total Positions: 2
- Location: Cheltenham
- Salary: £221.00 per week
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Closing Date: 5 April 2017
Kohler Mira are looking for an apprentice to join their busy team, learning all aspects of working in an office environment whilst studying towards their business admin qualification.
You will be working towards your L2 Business Admin apprenticeship by assisting in a range of duties relevant to your studies, you will also be set aside time to complete your learning.
- General admin duties i.e. photocopying, filing (paper and electronically)
- Using Word and Excel to create spreadsheets and other documents
- Managing office post
- Answering phone calls, email enquiries and greeting any clients in the office
- Taking minutes in meetings
- Managing diaries
- IT ability – Microsoft packages
- Organisation of workload
- Ability to prioritise
- Hardworking attitude
- Enthusiastic to learn
- Confident about getting involved
- Interested in working and studying
GCSE Mathematics and English A* – C (or equivalent qualifications).
Potential for further qualifications in area of interest.
About the employer
Founded in 1921 as Walker Crossweller & Co Ltd., Kohler Mira created the world’s first thermostatic shower valve and we’ve been leading the way ever since. Over the past 90 years, the business has grown exponentially. Now Kohler Mira, we are made up of 3 leading brands in the marketplace and c.1, 000 associates. Part of Kohler Co., we are also part of a much larger family of over 30,000 associates across 6 continents. A lot has changed since 1921, but our dedication to design and innovation, and commitment to our people, remains the same.