Hairdressing Apprenticeship at Kim's SalonBack to List
- Reference: VAC001204212
- Total Positions: 1
- Location: Gloucester
- Salary: £146 per week
- Hours: 36.5 hours per week
- Closing Date: 5 June 2017
Kims are looking for a hairdressing apprentice to join their busy salon, learning all aspects of the trade whilst studying towards your hairdressing qualification.
You will be working towards your L3 Hairdressing apprenticeship by assisting in a range of duties relevant to your studies, you will also be set aside time to complete your learning.
- Washing hair
- Cutting hair
- Styling and finishing
- Receptionist duties if required
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Maintaining a high level of hygiene by sweeping, disinfecting and washing
- Ideally will have some experience in salon and be willing to learn and attend training college
- Excellent customer service
- An interest in the latest hair trends
GCSE grades A-D (or equivalent) in Mathematics and English
Possible permanent position upon completion of apprenticeship.
About the employer
A small unisex hair salon.