Electro-Mechanical Apprenticeship at Fluid Transfer International LtdBack to List
- Reference: VAC001169898
- Total Positions: 1
- Location: Nailsworth
- Salary: £239.20 per week
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Closing Date: 1 March 2017
Apprenticeship to cover the electrical and mechanical aspects of vehicle assembly and test.
Detailed training plan to cover electrical and mechanical build assembly and test of refuelling vehicles and equipment, mounting to chassis and integrating the fuelling module to the chassis.
- Working on assembly
- Manual handling of machinery
- Testing equipment
- Adhering to a high level of Health & Safety and alerting the team to any hazards you identify
- Working in a safe, efficient manner
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions and drawings
- Good dexterity
- Keen to learn and develop
- Inquisitive nature
- Pride in working to a high standard
2 GCSE Grades A-D in English, maths and a science/technical-based subject (or equivalent)
Electrician, Mechanical Fitter, Test Engineer, Team Leader.
Things to consider
Fluid Transfer is based on a bus route, but lifts or your own transport will be required.
Working hours are 8:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Thursday, 8:00am - 1:00pm Friday
About the employer
Manufacturer of refuelling equipment.