Personal Assistant Apprenticeship at Flexicare Home ServicesBack to List
- Reference: VAC001122865
- Total Positions: 3
- Location: Gloucester
- Salary: £240 per week
- Hours: 30 hours per week
- Closing Date: 1 March 2017
Flexicare provide care packages for to our clients (older or younger adults) who may have disabilities, to provide care, support and help with daily tasks.
Tasks will include:
Our flexible and personal care is tailored to each individual but can cover:
- Personal care and support
- Rehabilitation care
- Dementia care
- Live in care (either permanent or covering a normal live-in carer’s holidays, etc.)
- Social care
- Travel companion
- Domestic services
- Pension/shopping collection
- Appointment companion
- Light home maintenance
- Commitment to personal development, supportive of the rest of your team, great communication skills, flexibility.
- Driving Licence advantageous.
- Compassionate, caring, respectful and responsible individuals.
- Trustworthy, good time keeping and patient.
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) grade A - D
Possible permanent position for the right candidates
Things to consider
Evening work and weekend work may be required.
About the employer
We provide high quality care in the home to adults of all ages with health concerns or those in need of support.