Catering Kitchen Apprenticeship at First Cheltenham Care LtdBack to List
- Reference: VAC001165912
- Total Positions: 2
- Location: Cheltenham
- Salary: £122.50 per week
- Hours: 35 hours per week
- Closing Date: 1 March 2017
First Cheltenham Care are looking for a professional kitchen apprentice to join their busy team, learning all aspects of working in a kitchen environment whilst studying towards your Professional Cookery qualification.
- Food preparation including basic knife skills
- Working alongside trained chefs to gain cooking knowledge
- Making sure the kitchen is clean, tidy and free of hazards
- Plating up meals in a presentable manner
- Getting food out to customers in a timely manner
- Aptitude in professional communication within a catering environment
- Team player - essential
Three GCSE Grades A-D (or equivalent) to include English and Mathematics.
Possible permanent position upon completion of apprenticeship.
About the employer
Wentworth Court is a high quality purpose built care home which offers exceptional levels of care in a unique environment. Based in Cheltenham, the care home offers 62 en-suite bedrooms which are spacious, modern and individually decorated.