Chef Apprenticeship at Cheltenham Chase HotelBack to List
- Reference: VAC001138778
- Total Positions: 4
- Location: Gloucester
- Salary: £180 per week
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Closing Date: 28 February 2017
Working alongside the busy kitchen team at the reputable Cheltenham Chase Hotel. You will be preparing a range of meals and studying towards your apprenticeship qualification.
- Adhere to prescribed standards and maintain a workload rate that is sufficient to ensure the efficient running of the kitchen operation and the avoidance of interruptions to service.
- Food items are delivered in appropriate packaging and all items are checked and temperature at time of delivery is recorded.
- Food items are stored correctly and stocks rotated and temperature recorded.
- Food items are handled, cooked and served correctly.
- Establish and use clear lines of communication within the kitchen operation and with Restaurant Staff
- Support all members of the team to achieve and maintain operational standards to the highest possible level in respect of service, hygiene and Health & Safety, and ensure that there is minimal wastage.
- To deal with all customer and guest comments or complaints and to pass on any relevant information to your Supervisor.
- To assist in all sections of the kitchen operation, to ensure that statutory obligations and Company standards are met, that a smooth, efficient service is maintained and that the product provided to our guests is of the highest standard
- Adhere strictly to Food Hygiene Regulations e.g.
- Have knowledge of and follow Company and statutory Health & Safety, security and emergency procedures.
- To adhere to any cleaning rotas and to sign them off when completed
- To maintain personal hygiene standards at all times
- Determined and Enthusiastic
- Happy to work as part of a team
- To be committed to work hard as part of our kitchen team which will include weekends and bank holidays.
A can do attitude, happy, a thirst for knowledge and career development within hospitality.
GCSE Grades A – D English and Mathematics (or equivalent).