Customer Support Co-ordinator/Assistant Apprentice at Blueberry Systems LtdBack to List
- Reference: VAC001174258
- Total Positions: 1
- Location: Cheltenham
- Salary: £170.00 per week
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Closing Date: 31 March 2017
Handling 1st and 2nd line support queries across a wide range of projects
Customer support co-ordinator/assistant is expected:
- To assist with BBsystems customer support operation and aim to ensure that we maximise performance against our support SLA and to maintain records for each project;
- To respond to customer support requests, as part of the support rota;
- To review all tickets/issues on allocated projects daily and provide a weekly status updates as required;
- To keep a record of support renewals and work with CSM/MD to produce quote and renewal documentation;
- To make sure all support customers are invoiced for their support and have signed a contract before service commences;
- To proactively provide information to support customers about other BB products and services that they could benefit from e.g. CMM, FlashBack, hosting and hosting support offerings.
Experience with Windows and general interest in programming and/or building computers.
Strong attention to detail, strong communication skills, integrity, dedication, passion for IT.
GCSE Grades A*-C (or equivalent) to include English, Mathematics and ICT.
Permanent position, further promotion within the company (Project Manager).
About the employer
Blueberry Systems Ltd is part of Blueberry Group – a highly technical, innovative and professional software development company. We design software systems for corporate clients and develop a range of software products which are sold worldwide online. Owned and managed by ex-developers, the company has a very wide technical skills base and an entrepreneurial culture. We value low-level technical expertise and a pragmatic approach – but still have a strong interest in new technologies and approaches.