Apprentice Savoury Chef at Andrew CarrBack to List
- Reference: VAC001180447
- Total Positions: 1
- Location: Drybrook
- Salary: £120 per week
- Hours: 30 hours per week
- Closing Date: 3 April 2017
A fantastic opportunity to learn classic recipes, seasonality, menu planning while developing a variety of new skills.
- Learning all aspects of food prep especially savoury
- Cooking skills and training alongside our Head Cook
- Helping with the day to day running of this establishment (cleaning, tidying)
- Learning to work as part of a team
- Input on creating a wide variety of menu options & cuisines
- Developing interpersonal personal skills alongside work related skills and abilities.
Work well within a team. Adaptability and a willingness to learn. Above all a real passion for food.
Must be prepared to fully enter into the spirit & ethos of a Victorian restaurant.
GCSE Grades A-D (or equivalent) in Mathematics and English.
Permanent Position available for suitable candidates following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
Aunt Martha's is a bespoke restaurant where employees learn fine dining skills in a friendly environment. Although a Victorian themed business, Aunt Martha's offers apprentices the opportunity to develop customer service skills in a variety of different styles. These skills include:
- A la carte
- Silver service
- Buffet and small function work